As a teacher, I know for sure kids get their fill of cupcakes at their birthday! I figured I'd go ahead and start Addie out early with those celebrations. Even though she isn't in preschool yet, I sent cupcakes with her to enjoy with her friends at the babysitter. I'm glad they all enjoyed them and I know Addie enjoyed celebrating with her friends. And yes, they are sitting IN THE ROAD! They live on a quiet cul de sac with only stay-at-home moms and the two babysitters.



Yes, she's wearing green striped leggings under her cute birthday dress - it was chilly that morning. I felt sure they would have been taken off by then!
And notice the number of boys around her! My poor girl is surrounded by boys in EVERY aspect of her life. I swear, I'm going to pick her preschool by the number of girls that will be in her class!
No comments:
Post a Comment