Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tori's Tinkerbell Birthday Party

Addie Kate's cousin Tori celebrated her 3rd birthday on Saturday. Her birthday party was a week ago (late post, I apologize) and Addie Kate had a great time running around all over the place! This was really the first birthday party in which Addie's been able to "participate" in the festivities! Tinkerbell visited, but Addie didn't have much to do with her. Gam did get a good photo of Addie Kate with Tinkerbell before she flipped out though, so that was nice! She did enjoy a little cake and ice cream, not near what Tommy and I thought we'd have in a child (since I have a HUGE sweet tooth, and Tommy claims that I caused him to have one), but we are getting there. She also ate some pizza, and loved it! Now that doesn't surprise me at all!


Addie Kate and Tinkerbell
And she just walked and walked and walked... I think she liked having the wide open space. I on the other hand was worn out from following her all over the place!







Tinkerbell and the birthday girl:
Tyler trying to play with Addie... she just wanted to keep on walking!
And now for a trip down memory lane... this is Addie Kate at Tori's 2nd birthday party, last year! She was exactly one month old, and the life of the party as you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie