Addie Kate was in a great mood! She had just woken up from her morning nap, which is her happiest time! However, she is still a one year old and direction-following isn't her strongest asset just yet. Sweet Tori was sleepy and ready for a nap. And, it was dreary outside. You can't even tell any of this from how great the pictures turned out! Here are some of my favorites (The pictures uploaded in the reverse order from which we took them. We had just the three of us taken first and whole family last.)
And here are some of the out-takes:
"Yay!" She was clapping for herself, and I was laughing!
I love this look on her little face. It's so her!
And, she's done. Then I had to jump up quick to catch her fast little self, from going into the pool!
Here, the photographer told her to say "cheese," and she did! Apparently her little mouth doesn't make a smile when she says it!
Blowing bubbles, of course!




No comments:
Post a Comment