Thursday, December 4, 2008

Growing Up!

This picture, and this event, shows just how much our girl is growing up! On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I was hunting around in the kitchen for something to fix for lunch. I gave up and Addie Kate and I went out for ChickFilA. In order to stay in our pajamas, we just ran through the drive-thru and came back to the house to eat. Well, Addie Kate was in heaven, and ate more chicken nuggets than I did! Luckily, I'd rather have the fries, so she was able to have as many as she wanted! When I told Tommy that I gave her chicken nuggets, he couldn't believe it, as we try to feed her much healthier than we feed ourselves! However, everyone deserves a little treat once in a while!

Here's our girl, still in her pj's, enjoying some ChickFilA. Now that's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie