Friday, July 9, 2010

Picnic and Footprints






On another week when Mom was up and Tommy was out of town, I had her help me with the arduous task of replanting our indoor plants. It is something I hate to do - just dragging them outside, replanting, watering, then dragging them back in, I don't know what it is, I just don't like doing it! Anyway, we worked until it was past time for dinner and for AK to get to bed (Yes, I know I'm saying that and it's still light outside! She goes to bed early!), so I just made her a quick peanut butter sandwich (her absolute favorite) and fruit and told her she was having a picnic! She loved it. Our backyard and patio isn't our favorite place in this house (unlike the beauty that we had in the house we built... I'm not the least bit bitter about leaving that house, no!), so we don't eat outside that much. She does, however, have picnics with her babysitter.
While she was eating, she noticed the puddle of water we had created, and started to splash in it and make her footprints all over the place. She was precious!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie