Tommy and Jason, Jenny's husband, brought the kiddos to see us. I gotta tell you, it made crossing that finish line completely different than all other races I've done!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Mommy's first 5K since having Addie...
I am not proud to admit that it took me over two years to run another 5K since having Addie! I think that's awful! Although for the whole first year of her life, and even a little longer, from breastfeeding, I lost so much weight that I didn't even think about exercising! Then, this spring rolled around and I noticed my legs were not what they used to be! I was so upset, but I didn't want to join a gym and have to leave Addie in the daycare there. So, running it was! Lucky for me, my friend Jenny had really been running and we motivated each other to meet up in Columbia for a 5K against breast cancer. We had a great time! I need to just go ahead and sign up to run more, because that's the best motivator for me.
Tommy and Jason, Jenny's husband, brought the kiddos to see us. I gotta tell you, it made crossing that finish line completely different than all other races I've done!

Above are pics Tommy got of them waiting for us to finish. Below are after the race:
Tommy and Jason, Jenny's husband, brought the kiddos to see us. I gotta tell you, it made crossing that finish line completely different than all other races I've done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment