Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Gammie!

We wished Addie Kate's Gammie a Happy Mother's Day out by the pool, since it was a nice, toasty spring day! Addie Kate had a blast in the pool with her daddy, cousins, and aunts! I wish I could have hopped in there with them, but I forgot to pack myself a swimsuit. Luckily, Tommy can wear his dad's! Brett (our cousin) also wore one of Frank's - he said Frank was going to quit his day job and open up a swimsuit rental company! Brett's a funny one, but really, I'm going to just take a swimsuit for all of us to keep over there! We then enjoyed a fabulous Beaufort Stew before heading to make a few more visits. Happy Mother's Day Gammie!

A little pre-pool tantrum: (I wouldn't have put this picture up here, but 1 - I don't want to forget these moments either!, and 2 - this is the 2nd dress I have made Addie Kate!)
I love, love, love my happy girl and her sweet daddy! I can't wait for her swimming lessons this summer!



Sweet baby Luke:
Melissa and Tori:

Right after jumping in - she had NO fear - she'd just walk off the edge! (since she can't officially "jump" yet!)
She fell clear off this float, Tommy was, of course, right there, and she just laughed it off (once getting over the shock)!
Oh, melt my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie