(Heaven knows it isn't for saving money - fabric is expensive! I typically end up spending more than I would have spent buying an outfit off the rack, plus the amount of time put into it! But, they are custom!) I just wish I could sew them, because when I come up with one, I want it NOW!!! This one turned out precious. Mom and I have things to fix on the next one we make similar to this, but it was a great first shot! Mom even made the funky new bow- adorable! (Note - my mom and Aunt Sharon have made her tons of clothes, this one I just had the camera readily available and she was being such a cute model!) Thanks MiMi - we love it!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Fashion Show
My mom made Addie a couple of cute new outfits recently. These pants were made from fabric leftover from her super cute new coat that my Aunt Sharon made Addie Kate for the winter. I picked out two other fabrics to make tops for the pants. I come from a long line of talented ladies. I don't feel like I inherited a drop of that talent, but I do try. (I have smocked Addie 3 outfits so far and have 2 more planned for Easter!) I love, love, love creating outfits for her.
(Heaven knows it isn't for saving money - fabric is expensive! I typically end up spending more than I would have spent buying an outfit off the rack, plus the amount of time put into it! But, they are custom!) I just wish I could sew them, because when I come up with one, I want it NOW!!! This one turned out precious. Mom and I have things to fix on the next one we make similar to this, but it was a great first shot! Mom even made the funky new bow- adorable! (Note - my mom and Aunt Sharon have made her tons of clothes, this one I just had the camera readily available and she was being such a cute model!) Thanks MiMi - we love it!

(Heaven knows it isn't for saving money - fabric is expensive! I typically end up spending more than I would have spent buying an outfit off the rack, plus the amount of time put into it! But, they are custom!) I just wish I could sew them, because when I come up with one, I want it NOW!!! This one turned out precious. Mom and I have things to fix on the next one we make similar to this, but it was a great first shot! Mom even made the funky new bow- adorable! (Note - my mom and Aunt Sharon have made her tons of clothes, this one I just had the camera readily available and she was being such a cute model!) Thanks MiMi - we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment