Monday, January 19, 2009

That's my girl!

Tommy and I talk all the time about how we think Addie is a nut! We really do think she's crazy! Certainly crazy in a good way - we think she's smart as a whip and we love her jibber jabber and daily new tricks - but some of the things she does just cracks us up!

The other day she and I were playing in her playroom and one of her toy baskets was on the floor. She pitched a fit until I figured out that she wanted in the basket! So, I helped her in (with toys still in there!) and she proceeded to play there for some time! Apparently I can thank my parents for this - while Tommy and I were in NYC, Addie enjoyed several "clothes basket rides" all over their house. I guess it's a pretty good idea of containment for someone who is not easily contained. I hear even Aunt Sue used this little trick while she was keeping her!

Ahhh, one day I'll look back on these and look at my big girl and wonder how she ever fit in this basket!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie