Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Lawson!

Two weeks ago, Lawson celebrated his 2nd birthday at Teddy Bear Mountain! This is ridiculously hard for me to believe, because Lawson is only 9 months older than Addie Kate! Scary!

Addie Kate had a great time at Teddy Bear Mountain with her friends. She, of course, chose to make/build (whatever you say) a puppy. He barks and she loves that! When we sat down to have the birth certificate made, the little man that works there asked what she wanted to name him, and I said," Puppy!" Tommy said, "You want to name him puppy?" and I replied yes, because that, of course, is what she calls him!

I did find one thing to be crazy though, and it just reaffirmed my belief that Addie is WILD (no surprise there, I know!) - she was around 3 other girls, within months of her age, and she was the ONLY one that was constantly talking and running around all over the place! I chased her for so long that I truly thought my feet were going to bust out of my shoes (true, I probably shouldn't have worn heels, but that's what matched!), then Tommy chased her, and finally I think Elliott and Laurie just felt bad for us and they chased her! Whew, she wears us out, but she is FABULOUS!!!

Here are some pictures from our fun day. Happy Birthday Sweet Lawson! We love you!

Here she is, running around all over the place!

Addie with her new puppy, holding it by the tag!

Addie Kate, Lawson, and Aiden enjoying some pizza!

Addie and Aunt LuLu!

Elliott and Aidie

My precious girl!

Lawson watching his elephant get "stuffed." I find this a little disturbing, but that's just me!

Lawson checking things out - he was a little amazed out by all the activity surrounding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie