
My sweet friend from "the good ole days" (Clemson), Margaret, gave me this sweet blog award! And apparently, just like her, I was feeling as if I had neglected the blog in the past week or two! It's so nice to know that people enjoy reading about our little "pink and orange" world. Thanks Margaret for my award! It made my day!
The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I am passing the award off to blogs I love to read. Most of these are blogs I've just run across from other people's blog rolls, are friends of friends, or are just truly good people that have somehow come into my life. These are people that give me inspiration, make me smile, and help me to enjoy the truly wonderful things in our lives! All of you check them out for a laugh, smile, or tear. Remember what Dolly Parton says in Steel Magnolias: "Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion!"
1. 4tunate
8. I Love Pink
No comments:
Post a Comment