Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clemson Homecoming 2008

Tommy and I took Addie Kate to TigerTown for Homecoming this past weekend. It was definitely different for the two of us - we didn't tailgate because we stayed in Greenville to make sure it wasn't going to rain, and the only ones of our regular tailgating friends/family to be up there were Paul and Susan. They got to sit with us and we did enjoy that! Addie Kate did great. She made it to the 3rd quarter, then I decided that I would take her out, go downtown or something until the game was over. She was D-O-N-E. But with the Tigers having an obvious victory, Tommy decided to leave with us and beat the traffic. Plus, we wanted to take her to Bowman to see the floats. Well, we took her, and we saw the floats, but only stood by one for a quick Kodak moment, then left - Bowman was soupy! (We all remember those Clemson days, don't we?) Below are some pics of Addie at her first of many Tiger Homecomings!


She entertained herself at the game by taking her shoes on, and off, and on, and off, handing them to Sue, handing them to Mommy...

Check out the wind! She would NOT leave her hat on (or her bow, but we are making progress with that one!)

Walking with Daddy into the stadium (cute new bow from Aunt Ellen!)
Here we are trying to decide if we can brave the Bowman mud... (And yes, that is a link-a-doo in my hair. Somehow I managed to forget a ponytail holder for gale-force winds. Nice!)
Mommy and her girl!
Oh, and just a little aside for those of you who don't know. That is the dress she wore home from the hospital! I guess Daddy can't complain about the price tag when we wear it for over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie