Waiting patiently for me to open the doll:
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Baby Doll
For Addie Kate's birthday, she received a beautiful, fun doll from her Mema (my father's mother). Addie loved this doll and played with it even before we took it out of the package. Mostly, she loved the fact that the baby had a pacifier just like her! (She was, however, confused with why Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let her use it!) Little did we know, when this doll "talked" or "cooed," it had HIDDEN MESSAGES! Yes, sadly enough, the doll said phrases we'd prefer our child not hear, nor repeat. I had actually seen this on the news the morning of Addie's party, and saved it for Tommy to see. I hated, hated to tell Mema this, but I had to. She, of course, understood. Addie and I took her doll back and got her a new one, which she also loves! (but isn't near as cute!) I was very careful in picking one out that both talked and had a passy. (Side note - Mema went back to the store and pushed another doll's tummy and heard the hidden message for herself! So pitiful some of the people in this world!) Below are pics of Addie Kate and her new doll - she just couldn't wait for me to get her out of the package!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment