And since I just did an entire post on Addie Kate and her pajamas, I may as well throw in a picture here of my almost six month old son, wearing a Paty gown. I thought Tommy was going to die. But these things are so roomy, and the laundry was overdue, in it he went! He was also about to have his first haircut here, so his hair is in his full, wild-man form. And the bald spot, that both of my kids had. I think both of my babies were born with so much hair, that it was just inevitable for them to have a bald spot. Because I think everyone knows me well enough to know that my children are held plenty! Drew does love playing on his back, so his bald spot may remain a while longer. And, notice he's putting his own passy in. He mastered that early on, and we love it!
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment