Thursday, December 8, 2011

Addie Kate's 4th Birthday Party

We had a blast for Addie Kate's 4th birthday. We had it at Pump It Up again, but this year shared it with her friend Olivia Kate. These girls were precious! 
I have major mommy guilt because Addie wanted her party at Pump It Up, but also wanted a princess party. With us about to move, our house was not in shape for a party at home. Plus, I couldn't figure out what to do for the boys. Next year, no matter what, she'll have one of those fancy themed birthday parties! 


 My precious, big girl - four years old!
 Tommy had the grand idea of us all going down the slide, including baby boy, who handled it quite well!

 I'm so glad my mom was there to play pass-the-baby!
 One of Addie's favorite things at her party was this bouncing ball, which we have one of at home!


 Baby Jack.

 She was so tired at her party. We caught her laying down a few times.

 I got suckered into doing most of the things with her this year, since I was pregnant last year and couldn't do any!
 Baby brother.

 My tired girl! I can't believe she would take time outs!

 The two birthday girls.
 Lying down again!


 Really - I do have eyes.

 An attempt at a group picture.
 Baby boy was able to try out one toy!
 A little bit better group picture!

 The two birthday girls!
 Olivia Kate and Addie Kate (My mom made their matching birthday shirts!)
 I told the bakery to have her cake be orange and pink polka dots. I was not pleased.
 Olivia Kate doesn't like cake, just chocolate chip cookies.


 They were so happy!
 Sweet, sweet girls.




 We didn't open presents there - thought it'd be too confusing and take too long. But the girls loved sitting on their throne anyway!

Our sweet little family. Happy Birthday to our precious Addie Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie