Friday, December 16, 2011

Camera Phone Dump - Part 1

I'm up for a new phone in February, thank heavens! I hope it has a better camera and lots more storage space! 
 Drew, 5/25/11 - almost one month old! He looks so tiny!
 Both my babies, hanging out one morning in our bed. 6/25/11 - Drew almost two months old!
 Drew, 7-22-11 - almost three months old! Hanging out in someone's bed - we may have been at the beach. Precious little outfit. It was still newborn sized. I'm doubting I can put him in these little bubbles this coming summer!
 Drew, 9/12/11 - We had started feeding him oatmeal before bed, and he was not a fan. It was an effort to get him to sleep through the night and fatten him up a bit. This was one of my attempts at doing it by myself with Tommy out of town. Fun times.
 Not sure of the date here, but it's my little man at the doctor. No doubt getting checked out for not pooping. We went to the doctor, had an x-ray, and had a visit with a peds GI. He's fine now, but geez I was worried for a while. And I loved this sweet diaper set. Those days are over too!
 AK downing a sprite. She'd never had a soft drink before, except for a random sip from one of ours. This was obviously an attempt at creating some form of harmony or sanity in the car here.
And little man in one of the three Halloween costumes that I purchased for him! This was a cow, but it was girls. It came with adorable tights, which I left off, but Tommy still thought he looked too girly. I just thought he looked adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie