Friday, May 21, 2010

Dying Eggs

I have to laugh as I remember dying eggs with Addie Kate last year. It was brand new to her and she was wild! I remember starting out in her slip, but then having to finish naked as she had ruined the slip, and gotten my mom, my mema, and me covered in dye!

This year was totally different. She was into it! She was serious, and enjoyed every bit of it. We dyed a dozen eggs, but totally should have done more. It went by quickly and she wanted to do more. I'll know better for next time - but what do people do with all those eggs?

Just starting out:





I love, love, love each expression on her sweet little two year old face!

This was as creative as I got - writing her name on it with the wax crayon. She thought it was great!

Yep, we dropped and cracked a few, but it was perfectly fine!
She wore a pajama top, as I didn't pack any old clothes. And of course, no pants - that crazy girl! This probably isn't the safest position for her to dye eggs, but she was fine!


Here we were trying to make purple, I think -
My mom got a little more creative than I:
How do people make those gorgeous, dyed eggs? I'd love to know how! But for now, this was just perfect for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie