I think possibly one of the greatest things on this Earth is the $1 small french fries from McDonalds and the $1 Hot Fudge Sundae! I mean, I cannot possibly resist that treat of salty and sweet, and I've pretty much trained my girl into thinking the same. In the fall, I was getting one every Friday, as a "thank heavens the weekend is here" celebration. I've recently cut back, and with Lent, we have given up all sweets and fried foods, so I haven't had this little slice of heaven in a while. Alas, Easter is almost here!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Mommy's and AK's favorite cheap treat...
I think possibly one of the greatest things on this Earth is the $1 small french fries from McDonalds and the $1 Hot Fudge Sundae! I mean, I cannot possibly resist that treat of salty and sweet, and I've pretty much trained my girl into thinking the same. In the fall, I was getting one every Friday, as a "thank heavens the weekend is here" celebration. I've recently cut back, and with Lent, we have given up all sweets and fried foods, so I haven't had this little slice of heaven in a while. Alas, Easter is almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! I do milkshakes and french fries every once in a long while. People think I am crazy when I get the two together but that was a snack my mom would do for us on a special occasion.
ReplyDelete