As soon as she saw him, she went running to him:
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Legion Ball
For as long as I can remember, there has been some part of me at a ballfield. Paul was a huge baseball player, so I grew up watching him. Then watched friends in high school. Then I dated and married a man that thinks he must attend all Clemson sporting events. Then when we got married, we moved back to Lexington and were able to finish watching Paul play ball through high school. Now, apparently, my dad is missing it because he has been in charge of Lexington's VFW Post's baseball team for the past few years. When Addie Kate and I were in Lexington for those few days while Tommy was in Mexico, my dad never got to see her. He left for work before she woke up, and he got home after she was in bed. So, mom and I decided to take her to the ball field to surprise him and see him one night. Apparently she has baseball-watching in her blood, because she loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment