Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Super Fun New Game (and tour of a few rooms of our home!)

The other day I was working in the office/playroom and Addie Kate escaped. I just stretched my head back and saw her at the base of the stairs. As I immediately got up to stop her from crawling up them, I realized that she wasn't. She was, instead, playing with a pair of shoes I had left on them - taking them on, taking them off, throwing them behind her, putting them back on the first step, then the second, repeat, repeat. It was hilarious! I guess she was trying to see how far she could reach, and had a little bit of joy in the fact that she was somewhere she shouldn't be!

Once she realized I was recording her, and I guess once she got bored, she crawled to the playroom/office (you'll know it when she's there in the video - it's the room with ALL the toys EVERYWHERE!). I kept recording it because I think that crawling stage is so sweet, and it's coming to an end quickly with our sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie