Last week when Addie Kate and I were home with the stomach bug, I was in the kitchen making Addie a bottle. She had crawled through the dining room and into the back part of the kitchen (the part that I can't see from the main part of the kitchen). I had left the pantry door open, so she was getting into it. I knew she was ok, so I just let her play and when I finished I went to get her. This is what I saw:
Yep, now she's going for the big bottle!
She cracks me up with this face, says, "ooooh!" Like telling me, "Yep, I got away with it!"
I love how not only does she play with the mini bottles, but dives for the big bottle, and then plays with honey (which we all know is strictly forbidden for a baby!). Please pardon the Citrucel - good ole days of pregnancy!
Did Addie Kate make you proud, Daddy? (countdown - T-7 days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment