And finally, a big snooze with Gorga! She was SO good at church and played so hard afterwards, that she just zonked out when Gorga was playing with her!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Pretty, pretty!
I know one day, soon probably, I'll have to quit telling Addie Kate how pretty she is! I also know that every parent thinks their child is the prettiest thing to ever walk the Earth. So, since we all agree on that, I think you'll let me say how beautiful my little girl looked at church on Sunday. She was in a precious new dress and adorable big bow! Her sweet little tootsies are still barefoot, and (although I have bought her first pair of shoes - sweet little white mary janes!) those big blue eyes and happy smile just topped it all off!



Ready for lunch grandmama! I want some more butter beans! (Friday night Addie Kate was not in the mood to sit in the highchair for dinner. To avoid a screaming fit, I just held her. That little stinker promptly reached into my plate and grabbed some butterbeans. She loved them and couldn't get enough of them! It was too cute!) 
Playing with my dollhouse after lunch. (thanks Aunt Heather/Lawson/Kaye aka "Honey!" - I love it!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment