Monday, September 15, 2008

Rock, rock...

Addie Kate LOVES to rock. I am so glad, and even Tommy is, that we have a baby that loves to cuddle. So many people told us not to rock our child to sleep, which we considered, but as a very young baby, it just calmed Addie so well, that we continued it. Now that she moves constantly, both Tommy and I enjoy rocking her at night.

That being said, she's learned to rock herself, and it is so sweet! All you have to say to her is, "rock, rock," and away she goes! About three weeks ago, we were waiting outside Cracker Barrell and I put Addie Kate in one of their child-size rocker. So cute! She loved it. Needless to say, we are getting her a rocking chair for her first birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie