We enjoyed another beautiful Easter at St. Peter's. Addie Kate wore one of my old dresses, which I love every time we can make that happen. My mom made Drew a beautiful button-on suit, which I love on little boys.
It wasn't great weather, so we took pictures inside the church. Drew was not in the mood.
He preferred to lay on the pew and cry instead. Geez.
This was seriously the best picture we got of our family. In all honesty, I love it. Drew pushing Tommy's face away is just perfect.
We always let the kids check their Easter baskets after church, since we go to the sunrise service. The children loved all their treats of course. And I'm proud that the Easter Bunny got my memo about less "stuff."
Drew loved his Ah-Ah. Bless him, he has a thing for monkeys.
And naturally, per usual, when we got home, Addie Kate wasn't in the mood for pictures. But I was able to get a few of my little man.
(I put this one in here to show the beautiful detail and great job that my Mom did on Drew's suit. She hated every minute of it. But such talent cannot go to waste!)
My boy and his other obsession at the time - light switches!
Another sweet Easter, and a beautiful reminder of God's unending love for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment