Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daily April 2013

April was a busy month for us. April and May always are. But we did have a few daily snapshots that I wanted to include. 


 We threw Andrea a shower for her upcoming wedding to David. 
 My two sillies.... a typical sight I see.
 Our normal Saturday morning routine - pancakes.
One of many, many, many trips to Lowes for our first spring in our new home. Addie Kate and Drew loved riding on the garden cart and here they were playing like they were riding a horse.
 Drew has always loved hats. Here, he went to bed insisting on wearing one of his baby hats. Sweet thing. (And I wish it still fit!)
 Addie Kate and I snuck away for a little Disney on Ice and Jason's Deli.


 My school had a spirit night at Firehouse Subs, so I took the kids for an early dinner and came back home to play in the yard in some beautiful weather. (Look at my neighbor's yard. I bet they wish we hadn't moved in beside them!)

 We had an immersion family night at PHES. Addie Kate played a few games in Spanish and met some new friends, while Mommy and Daddy got overwhelmed with the thought of "big school" and immersion.

 A Saturday lounge with my two. 

We went to Walker's birthday party... a golf theme for a really talented two year old golfer. The kids had a blast. Mrs. Valeri can throw a great party!
 (Showing off their visors - precious!)
So that was a glimpse of our April, with much other going on as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie