Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elmo Live... probably the last one for Addie!

Amber, Shannon, and I took the kids to another Elmo Live production when it came to town. Addie hadn't really made much mention of Elmo anytime lately, but this was the third of their live shows, and we had seen the other two, so I thought she'd still enjoy it. She did enjoy it, but nothing compares to that first time of taking her! 

 She still enjoyed a little dance time!

 Whew, please excuse how I looked. This was right in the middle of morning/all day sickness.
 AK passed out on the way home. So, she went to bed in her dress. She was OUT! I don't think I'll ever get sick of pictures of my sleeping girl!
The next morning! I had to take this picture, and put it on her, to still show her love of magazines. Pretty much any magazine, but she really loves the Fisher Price catalog, American Girl catalog, and the toy store Christmas ads. She also sometimes asks for a "Mommy magazine" as seen here. Cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie