Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Clemson's Homecoming 2010

I didn't attend as many Clemson games this year as I'd previously planned. Morning sickness and early games, plus sitting in the hot stadium, just did not mix well with pregnant me. However, we never miss a homecoming, and that's the guaranteed game that Addie Kate goes to each year as well.

She was really into the floats this year, which allowed for very few pictures and much more chasing her around! I did get a few pictures:  





I mean, who doesn't love running around on Bowman Field?

Poor girl - she had to wear last year's Clemson dresses all season. Totally NOT my style. However, even sewing has taken a back seat this year. She does have a new Clemson dress now. I started smocking it and had to get my mom to finish it, which she did right before the Carolina/Clemson game! So, we have a new dress for basketball and baseball season! Ha! That's the good thing about bishops though (and the ONLY kind of clothing Addie likes to wear - if you haven't noticed from the pictures!), they look good for years!

AK did not last long in the game. Our seats were awful, I felt bad and needed to eat, and was paranoid the entire time that she'd slip and fall down 100 steps. We left after the first quarter, went to get something to eat, then went up to the car, where we sat in the air conditioned car while Addie napped and I relaxed. I'm sorry Earth, but I had to do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie