Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clemson's First Friday

We decided at the very last possible minute to take Addie to Clemson for the First Friday parade. And by last minute, I mean, we saw the band in front of us as we were coming into Clemson! We had to park in campus and run, literally, to see if we could catch up with them. Luckily, we did!
 Unfortunately, Addie wasn't feeling great on that day, as you can see from the pictures.
 I squeezed myself onto the curb, and Addie and I enjoyed the parade from great seats. Her favorite thing was the orange golf cart. She loves them - it's on our list to get.
 My sorority at least made me proud. I will never understand some girls, or some fashions!
Last time Addie came to a First Friday parade, I was eight months pregnant with her! I can't believe we haven't been back to one since then, seeing as how we are so close. But, I'm glad we made it to this one and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie