I needed to run a few errands in Clemson, and decided to take Addie to the Botanical Gardens. I thought it'd be a great backdrop for some new pictures! (We also took Tommy's sister, Christie, out to lunch at Clemson's new Groucho's - I didn't know they had opened one! Yay!)
It was SO darn hot at the Botanical Gardens, and we went after lunch (also known as, Addie's naptime, pretty much no matter what!). So, we stayed for a little while. Took some bread to feed the ducks. But Mommy started getting nervous after a while of being out there just the two of us(watched too many Datelines), so we didn't stay long.
Pumpkin loved the caboose:

When she climbs stairs without holding on, she puts both of her little hands, in fists, out in front of her and "pulls" her way up. Precious!

The many faces of my girl:


And the smile we love!

Walking down the path to the duck pond. We kept hearing all these animals and she just loved it!

Here she's holding the silly band that the lady at Razzberry Fizz gave her - after Addie took it down and put it on herself anyway!
I did enjoy my day just my girl and me in one of my favorite places. I can't wait to share more of "Dear Old Clemson" with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment