Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Addie and Googa

Addie absolutely, positively cannot play by herself. At most, I can get about five minutes out of her. Tommy and I cannot figure out what to do to make her play by herself, which is also plagued by guilt when we have to do things and need her to play by herself. Oh well, we are working on it!

While at my parents' house one day this summer, Dad took one for the team and watched TV with Addie while my mom and I sewed quickly, trying to finish something. Seriously, she can't even watch TV alone! The one go-to thing for parents, and it gets me nowhere!

Regardless, I looked around the corner and saw just how Addie and my dad were watching TV:




(Please pardon my dad's "I'm retired and don't shave or put on anything decent-looking" ensemble, and Addie's pajama top and bloomers that I needed her to try on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie