Since Addie Kate has been a lot more mobile these days, we've enjoyed finding her in several unusual places. Just tonight Tommy and I were in the kitchen and I looked through our window into the living room, and couldn't find her! She had army crawled her way to between the coffee table and sofa. The other night Addie was playing between the coffee table and chair and ottoman (because her daddy and a friend were playing the Wii where she usually plays!), but I was right there with her. I looked away for one minute, and when I looked back, this is what I saw...

She was as happy as she could be!
Then, today, she played herself to sleep in her crib for her afternoon nap. (Sometimes she doesn't want me to rock her to sleep, which kills me, so if I can put her in the crib and sneak away - she'll scream if she sees me go - then she'll talk to her little birdies and eventually fall asleep.) When I snuck back in her room to see if she was asleep, I about died because I didn't see her when I peeked over the crib. Then, I moved closer and this is what I saw...
Now that's sleeping hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment