After two, yes two, unfortunate incidents of Addie hitting her head (nothing major, just a big frown and a lot of tears) while attempting a bath in something other than her infant tub, I broke down and bought a contraption from Babies R Us. Turns out, I really like this bath seat, and so does Addie! (Which in all reality, is the only thing that matters, right?) Here are a few pictures of Addie playing in her tub, and a few videos of her too. Also, you can hear her saying "bye, bye," the word of the week. Addie can wave too, but she was way too busy playing to do so during this video! (By the way, Addie Kate already says, and has for a while, Ma-Ma and Da-Da, but Tommy and I aren't 100% sure that she's directing the words specifically at us. However, there are times when she says them and is looking straight at us like she means it, so who knows? And no, we aren't crazy! There are numerous witnesses that have heard her say these words! As much as Tommy and I talk, is it really any wonder?)

These pictures are a cross between a smile, a laugh, and a scream!
She cracks us up - sometimes she'll only whisper "bye bye," then sometimes she'll whisper it, then scream it, like she had to warm up!
No comments:
Post a Comment