Monday, June 16, 2008

Addie Kate's New Talent


Here's our little angel, with her latest lady-like talent...

On Friday, my mom and I shopped a little with Addie Kate. At lunch, my tea went down the wrong way and I started coughing... well so did Addie Kate. It cracked me up! Every time I coughed, she coughed! It was hilarious! I was in tears!

Then, my Aunt Ellen kept telling me that she "did the piggy" just like I used to. Sure enough, that's been her favorite thing to do lately. Every time Tommy and I do it, she mocks us and it's hilarious!

I was able to get a few videos of her with her new talents. The last video is of her playing in her room - it shows how she is ready to crawl any day now!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie