Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Uncle Paul's and Aunt Sue's Ring Ceremony


Addie enjoyed her second trip to Clemson last night. Her Uncle Paul and Aunt Susan are graduating in May, and had their ring ceremony last night. Tommy was happy because Addie got to wear her sweet Clemson dress that she came home from the hospital in again. (How many almost 6 month olds can still fit in their "take-me-home" outfits? Then again, how many babies come home in Clemson orange?) Tommy was not really fond of the bow, but she has to have them - mommy's been as patient as she can be! So anyway, Addie Kate was good, as usual! Mr. Rick, Susan's dad, kept her quite entertained. When the audience would clap, Addie would just laugh and laugh - I know she thought everyone was laughing at her! Oh, and please let me add that yes, she did leave her mark. She was just sitting there happy as can be, and my dad gets my attention to tell me she's spit up - everywhere! I couldn't get it all, as hard as I tried. So, one day, Tommy and I will get to take her back to Tillman, and over to the seat where we sat, and show her the spit-up stains she left there! Here are some pics from Paul and Susan's big night. Paul, I can't believe you are graduating from college! My baby brother's all grown up! (And, can I just add how much of an old fart I felt like? One of the men presenting talked about how almost 10 years ago the ring ceremony was started by the Student Senate at that time - that was me! Holy Moly! Has it really been that long?) (Oh, and please excuse how awful I look, it had been a long day! But my child looks good, that's all that matters!)

The patient graduates!

The past and the present!

Addie Kate and her Uncle Paul (or #1, as he refers to himself!)

Tigers... past, future, and present

Paul and me with President Barker, don't know if he remembered me or not, but he did a good job of acting like he did if he didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie