Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy 4th Months to You, Addie Kate!

Well, my little one is 4 months old today. I looked at the clock on the way to drop her off at Mrs. Lu's this morning and thought that 4 months ago at that time I was just now starting to push! Gracious, it feels like yesterday.


Her little personality has really started to shine through this week. I got probably the biggest compliment a mother of a child her age could get yesterday - Mrs. Lu told me when I went to get her yesterday that she had started fussing not too long before I got there. She then proceeded to say that "She just never fusses unless something is wrong." To me, that is quite a compliment! She's such a joy.


She smiles ALL the time now. We still think it's the greatest thing ever! Even in the mornings when we get her out of her crib, she's laying there smiling! If she wakes up before us, there is no fussing or crying, nope, she just talks and talks until we come to talk back to her! And, to those of you who knew her at the very beginning and witnessed a diaper change, now it's one of her favorite times! Especially if we change her in her room - I have a little Mark Roberts fairy above the changing table, and she talks to that thing like he's her best friend!


She's still mesmerized with bath time. Her eyes are huge the whole time - it's so cute! We really can't wait until she starts playing while taking her bath.


No progress on her hair growing back over her bald spot, or getting in any toenails. It cracks me up - I have to cut her finger nails like three times a week!


I'm attaching a few of my favorite pictures from this past month. Happy Birthday my sweet little angel! You are so loved! (By the way - I had her portrait done in her christening gown and bonnet, I just don't have them on the computer. I will get a picture to all of you!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie