Addie Kate has been wanting to ice skate since her winter festival last year, where they "skated" on paper plates. Downtown Greenville installed an outdoor rink right on Main Street, and we went on the very last night. She loved it - I was sore all over!
So excited in her skates!
I nearly pulled that arm off I was holding on to her so tightly!
We stayed on that wall. It'd been so long since I'd ice skated, that I was too scared to get out there with her. I didn't need a broken hip or leg, and she didn't need a concussion. So on the wall we stayed. And she was perfectly happy.
Happy as can be!
Children are so naive - they truly think everything is fun, and see danger in nothing! Parenthood has ruined me! I find danger first!
This random woman came up and asked AK if she wanted to hold her hand too. I just went with it. Whatever. Strange people in this world, but I guess some have good intentions!
My girl and me. I love our little adventures!
And our precious fam. Life shore is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment