Addie Kate's precious friend K invited us to join them at Boo in the Zoo. We've done it every year, and I'm less than impressed. But the kiddies love it, so we go.
My little girl wanted to be Rapunzel. Much to my dismay, and not short of my pleading her to be something else. She won. It is Halloween after all.
I still hadn't decided on a costume for baby boy, so he went just in a Halloween outfit. But it was freezing. So cold. So he stayed wrapped in a blanket anyway.
There were a ton of people there. Addie was so happy when we found K. (Ariel, whose baby sister was dressed as Sebastian.)
I swear, all night long K's Mommy and I kept yelling for them to wait, or stop running, or something! Everyone in that zoo knew our children!
Love this smile! It was all I could do to get her to stand still for half a second for a picture!
Checking out some of her loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment