Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trick or Treat at Preschool


Addie's precious preschool had a trick-or-treating for the students there. Addie wanted to be Snow White for Halloween. She actually wanted to be a mermaid that we found in the Chasing Fireflies catalog that was not only $100+ for the costume, but also a bit too grown-up for me. I gladly accepted Snow White and only sniffled a little at my long-gone days of her being a sweet piggy and strawberry!

The above two pictures were taken that morning, probably around 6:30. My girl is NOT a morning person. I have no idea where she gets that from!

Tommy met Addie's class at her school to go trick or treating with her. I was SO glad because they had two Halloween/Fall Festival events and I couldn't take off of work to go to both, with the new baby coming. I absolutely hated not being there though. Hated it. Below are pics of my sweet girl and her cute class on a fun day!

Addie and her class - yep, she's the princess out front. I doubt my child will ever blend into a crowd! Addie's closest little friends are Scooby Doo or the moose from Backyardigans - I'm not sure, we don't watch taht show (OK), the ladybug (L), and the two bumblebees (B and K).





 Tommy said she just rushed right up to the first person and grabbed, so I was horrified, naturally. Then he told me they all did it, and that made me feel a little better. Then he told me after he talked with her, she started to wait her turn like my good girl, and I felt a lot better!


 Addie was so excited to get this little sticker book of princess stickers!


Checking out her goods:

I think she had fun! She told me she did! She loved it this year, and Tommy and I actually enjoyed it too! I can't believe it was her fourth Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie